Highland Hill Farm is a tree, plant, and shrub grower located in Fountainville Pa.
and Milan Pa. During the winter months we give free landscaping plans that we will draw up by our in house designers. Just Email Us pictures
of your site and a description of what you want your landscaping to accomplish.
We have been growing nursery stock for over 25 years. Let us help you with your landscaping needs. We try to offer a selection of top quality, nursery grown plants. Seedlings and small liners aren't all you will find here at our nursery. We have a large variety of deciduous trees, evergreens, and shrubs that are all available. We also have shrubs of all shapes, sizes, and colors as well. We are constantly reviewing, and adding new varieties to add to our inventory , and will have several new introductions in most every category for each new season. Our goal is to be able to offer you a great selection of quality plants at the best price. See how we dig or trees with utmost care Not all the plants listed on our site are in stock. Some plants we have on a limited basis and others can't be safely transplanted at all times of the year. Orders large or small, we love them all. We feel that you should be able to come and see our operations so we do allow people to schedule tours of our nurseries. Click here for a quick look at great plants for the Delaware Valley.
1. Arrowhead Hunting on our Milan Pa Farms We have 1200 acres in Milan Pa. Where we allow walking and digging for arrowheads for a fee. This was once the site of an Indian Village so there is material to be found!!!!!!!
2. Our Recent Hunts
3. American Arborvitae - Durable and easy to plant
4. Items I find, bought, or traded for...
5. More Items I find, bought, or traded for...
6. Do you want cheap landscaping material????
8. Do you want cheap - High Quality Nursery Stock?
9. Do you want an ez to plant tree??
10. Questions emailed to us and our answers to common problems.
11. Barter away your surplus for nursery stock
12. Want Free Rocks?.....
13. Want Free Rocks? Bring us your unusual bugs.....